If you have any questions regarding your hospital bill, please contact our designated patient representatives. They can help you in person, at the cashier’s office or by phone. We want to make working with us (Sacred Heart Hospital’s Patient Financial Services) as easy and convenient as possible.
- Phone: 715.717.4141
- Hours: 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
We’re committed to providing you with useful information that will assist you in making informed health care decisions. Please refer to the following website to obtain pricing for our services: wipricepoint.org
Prices listed are what are billed to insurance companies, Medicare and Medicaid. Uninsured patients can apply for financial assistance through Sacred Heart Hospital's Financial Assistance Program.
For questions on specific charges, discounts offered, and financial assistance available, please contact our Patient Financial Services department at 715.717.4141 or toll-free at 1.888.445.4554, ext. 4141.
Online Bill Pay
You can pay your bill online with our convenient Online Bill Pay option.
As a courtesy to our patients, the hospital will submit bills to your insurance company and will follow the processing of your claim. However, it may be necessary for you to contact the insurance company to expedite payment. Remember that your policy is between you and the insurance company. It is the patient’s responsibility and obligation to ensure that hospital bills are paid promptly, regardless of pending litigation resulting in an injury caused by a third party. You have final responsibility for your bill. See the insurance plans and networks we work with.
Balances Due After Insurance
You are responsible for any deductible, co-insurance or non-covered services identified by your insurance company. After the insurance payment has been processed by the hospital, you will receive a statement of the remaining amount due.
- The hospital is committed to providing quality health care to every person in need regardless of ability to pay.
- Patients without insurance receive a 25% uninsured discount, which is reflected on the patient statement.
- Lending and financial assistance programs are available (see below).
For more information, please contact Patient Financial Services at 715.717.4141.
- Cash, check and credit, including Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. Payment in full due 30 days from first statement.
- A short-term payment plan
- Health Services Financing: If you need more time to pay your balance, Hospital Sisters Health System offers a completely paperless, 0.0% interest rate on terms up to 60 months/5 years through Commerce Bank. Enrollment can be done over the phone by contacting our Patient Financial Services at 715.717.4141.
- Financial Assistance: A hospital-based financial assistance program provides full or partial reductions to patients who are not able to meet their obligations and who meet certain income and asset criteria. Contact Patient Financial Services at 715.717.4141 for an application.
Your hospital bill does not include fees from your attending physician, surgeon, radiologist, anesthesiologist, pathologist or emergency physician. You will receive a separate bill from these physicians. If you have questions regarding any of your physician’s bills, please call the telephone number printed on the physician’s bill.