Our comprehensive outpatient center offers you and your family the expanded specialized care you need to attain your maximum level of independence and get back to living your life.
Our multi-disciplinary team of licensed and highly experienced therapists is available in one convenient location to provide you with a complete evaluation and develop a customized treatment plan to meet your specific recovery needs and goals. We are here to provide treatment for sports injuries, orthopedic conditions, stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury, cardiac disorders and complex medical problems.
Outpatient services include:
- occupational therapy—helping patients with the business of daily living such as: dressing, bathing, grooming, eating, driving readiness and home management tasks
- speech therapy—helping patients with communications disorders, as well as problems with swallowing and thinking skills
- physical therapy—providing comprehensive care to help patients get back strength and function after an illness or injury
- occupational health and medicine; work hardening program—helping workers restore function so that they can successfully return to work
- satellite clinic location for SPOTS (pediatric speech, physical and occupational therapy services)—therapists who specialize in pediatric care work with children with special needs and their families
1109 West Clairemont Avenue
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
(Next to Westconsin Credit Union)